5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bo and Kelsey Showing

Here are some pictures Bo (my old horse) and his mom Kelsey at a recent indoor show. This is a really nice picture, but lets see more bascule, Bo! :)

Pretty canter...

Concentrating...

What a long way he has come from when I had him! He looks calm and happy, that is for sure.

Thanks so much for sharing, Kelsey! We never got out of the schooling ring at the only show Bo went to when I had him, he thought he was back at the track, looking at everything, full of beans! He sure looks more confident in these photos. I can't wait to see him over bigger fences!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I found an earlier email that referenced your ( I think ) dad's Celebrate Life design. I clicked on the logo and it took me to a blog from this Summer from ( I think ) your brother and how they created new magnets. My parents lived in Northampton in the late 60's and my dad's CL t-shirt was my favorite as a kid. I sent a message ( to your brother? ) hoping for bumper stickers or maybe t-shirts. I'd love to get a couple as Christmas gifts. Can you forward my contact info along? I would really appreciate it. Thank you. - Bethany Putnam
bputnam@hotmail.com
508.221.6430

Anonymous said...

hi - bethany again . . . I think the design I am referencing might be your grandfather's design - not your dad's. Am I right? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sara said...

Thanks Barbara and Bethany for your comments! You always wonder if anyone is out there reading this! Happy Holidays!