5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Arghhhh! Really Bad Day!

So far today...

I made a really big mistake at work, resulting in TONS of corrections I will have to do...

I went to Sonic for lunch (I get a 1/2 hour), after sitting waiting for my food for 20 min, I press the button again to inquire, and they don't have my order!! (Even though I placed an order and was given a total...) So, I ran out of time and didn't get to eat lunch...

Then, on my way into work after an afternoon break, I freaking stepped in dog crap!!! Of course I didn't notice until I walk all the way to my office, then sit down with the offending shoe crossed under me, thus getting it on both my pants and my work chair.

Gah!!!

Edited to add: When I left work last night, I had a flat tire. Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara says: "I freaking stepped in dog crap!!! Of course I didn't notice until I walk all the way to my office, then sit down with the offending shoe crossed under me, thus getting it on both my pants and my work chair."

it happens.