5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Margo's Sweet Sixteen...

So, I had thought Margo's 16th birthday was this weekend, I hadn't looked at her papers since I bought her. So, Friday, I get them out to see what day her birthday is, and it was Thursday! (Feb. 12th!) I had missed it! I am such a bad Mom!

I wanted to have a Sweet Sixteen party for her with carrot cake, etc... :(

Well, upon further inspection of her papers, I realized I am not the brightest bulb in the box! Margo was born 2/12/94. I had thought all this time that she was fifteen, going on sixteen.

Well, I was wrong! She was fourteen, going on fifteen! OMG! I am so happy! It is like I got a whole extra year with her! She just turned 15! :) So I can still have a Sweet Sixteen party for her next year! And she is a whole year younger than I thought she was this whole time! :)

No comments: