5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Wilson's Creek Ride

Tara and I went to Wilson's Creek Sunday and had a nice ride. Margo picked up both of her leads correctly! Yeah! I am getting really excited for the upcoming show I am going to. I just realized (Thanks Dad) that it is the same day as the Springfield St Patricks Day Parade.

So, for the first time in how many (?) years, I won't be on the infamous Irish Couch Potates float. Hopefully, the Potatoes will be able to defend our honor as Best Float without me yelling drunkinly from the bus windows... :)

(Yours truely on the far right)
:)
Update: Hey Dad! The parade is Saturday, the 14th! My show is Sunday, the 15th! So, I WILL be able to help defend the Irish Couch Potatoes long lived honor...

No comments: