5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Love Craigslist!

Here are today's horses...

"Ellie is a 4 year old Thoroughbred mare. She is sane! She does not spook easily. She does not need to be lunged before being ridden. She has been started jumping and has not refused yet. She does not refuse, run-out, or rush. With a little more training she would make an amazing 2'6" packer. Her lead changes are going to come easily. Ellie stands quietly for the farrier and the vet. You can throw the lead rope right over her neck to load in the trailer. Don't pass up this amazing deal. $2000.00 Neg!"
Link
Cute - Cute - Cute!

I don't normally like a bald face, but this guy is pretty. Here is his link
And finally, why, why, WHY would someone do this? A smiley face brand? Gah! Make me puke! Poor horse. Like a bad tattoo, and he had no choice in the matter!

Link
As a side note, I think these last two horses are for sale by the same person. I am sure that person did not inflict the horrid smiley face brand on the chestnut horse (I hope).

No comments: