5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Stuff N' Junk


This is my Grandma Tillie (my Mom's Mom) and two of her girlfriends, wearing boots and breeches. Too cute! I wonder when this was taken? You can't hardly tell (with my bad scan) but there is a ferris wheel in the background. Grandma Tillie is on the far left. (Maybe my Dad or his brother's can tell by the make of car? I know that is a game they enjoy playing...)

Margo got her Lute shot this weekend. She seemed to come into a light heat after... so fingers crossed she is not bred! :) She did not seem to have any negative side effects from the drug.

My brother and his wife are having a baby today! Fingers crossed all goes well with that! I can't wait to meet her!

Snowed on Saturday, so I didn't get to ride. I went and got hay Sunday, Dan said he would unload it for me today. :)

Edited to add:
WELCOME TO THIS WORLD - Sadie Beth Lee was born at 7:** am this morning, she is 21 inches long, 7 something pounds, and has a head full of black hair. Kristin is fine and already breast feeding at 9 am. Congrats!!!

1 comment:

Lil Mom said...

Just an FYI she was born at 7:58am, weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 20.5 inche long