5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Halle-fuc*ing-lujah!!!!

Best news ever!!! My neighbor gelded his stud!!! Thank you, God!!!
Here is the little stinker the day he got in my pasture and was trying to breed Margo.
So... I am sure you are wondering how I found out? Well, my class-act neighbor came by last night with his horse's cut out testicles in the back of his truck. Daniel had the pleasure of seeing them, I, thankfully, was not home from work yet.
You can read about the trauma I went through with all this here and here.
Once again, Thank You, God!

2 comments:

Busplunge said...

I am not sure if God had anything to do with this, more likely it was a sharp knife and a large animal vet.

It has got to be a relief off our your mind though!

nisiammaja said...

LOL! Yay and WHOOPEEEE!

And hey... maybe God's the one that gave the ol' redneck ignoramus that push to git 'er done. ;)