5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love

Look at this gorgeous guy...
Link
I would love a foal by him! See this is the type of horse I would look for to breed to... (not necessarily Margo, but...)
A few of my non-horse friends couldn't understand why I was so upset when my neighbors 2 yr old stud got in my field and bred Margo. They didn't understand why I wouldn't just keep the baby.
Well here is a picture of my neighbors stud... does it make since now?
(We don't need more like him, especially out of my mare!)

Not that he wouldn't make a cute GELDING... I know he is a different breed that the above horse, but can't you see he is clearly not stallion material, regardless of breed? (Try telling that to my ignorant neighbor...)

1 comment:

nisiammaja said...

OK... that sporthorse is REALLY a handsome horse. Yep... this is a case of gorgeous stallion vs. cute gelding material...