5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

Cute Mare on CL...Link
And another...Only $400! Cute! Link One more...Link
So...
My Dad gets all paranoid about me saying anything bad about the HORRIBLE girl I share an office with at work, but this is her last week! I am SO happy! Only three days left that I have to put up with this chubby, grouchy, crabby, little woman!!! I wonder if "The City," where she found a new job, will let her take 2 hour lunches? Oh, they have benefits that "she just can't pass up on" (eyes rolling) GAH! I pray to God for the strength to keep my mouth shut for the next three days! Just let her leave, PLEASE!

In other news,
It was a fun weekend at the cabin, even though it rained. :(
My paddock at home is a muddy, muddy mess! I am researching footing for it... Yuck!
My horse show got cancelled because of rain on Saturday, after I spent 4 hours getting Margo ready...
Back to work today... Blah!

No comments: