5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I am so smart. I got married to Daniel on May 1, 2004. I picked May 1st because I thought it would be easy to remember. Somehow, though, this year, I thought my anniversary was on May 2nd... ??? Good Grief.
So, here is a lovely picture of Daniel. Mom had to go to myspace and pull it off for me, then email it to me. Though I have at least a million pictures of Margo, Pete, Christmas Kitty, Little Girl Kitty, Hedgie, horses I used to own, horses my friends own, etc, I did not have one picture of Daniel saved on my computer. :)
So, here is the one picture of Daniel that I knew was online somewhere. Lovely. :)
Thanks Dan, for putting up with me and my horse-crazy-ness for 5 married years and 5 dating years. 10 years all together. Dang! :)

No comments: