5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Shopping and Other Stuff...

I went to this really cool store on Commercial Street last Friday called Queen City Emporium. Everything they sell is handmade and they had some awesome stuff! I bought a really cute barrette and found this pillow that I LOVE! It's like $30, but wouldn't it make an awesome house warming present? (Hint-hint) Ha-ha! Jk!
Mateo and I both painted shoes this weekend, which seemed kind of random. I painted a pair of Target wedges black, they turned out perfect! Here is a blurry pic of them halfway finished. I used leather paint from Springfield Leather. It worked really well. Mateo spray painted a pair of his Converse black. While I was at Springfield Leather, I bought all the supplies to make the bracelet pictured below. I worked on it a TON this weekend, but still haven't finished t. I'll post pics when I get it done, it looks awesome so far, but is a slow process...
Also, went out to Cari's and messed around with my ponies a little. I harnessed up Peter and ground drove him up and down the driveway. He is such a little man! Still remembers his walk-trot transitions and has a good whoa on him. Always testing me about stopping to snatch bites of grass though. Little stinker. I took a pic of him too, but snapfish is sloooow to load my mobile pics lately.
Countdown is on to moving!!! 11 days! Woo-hoo!

No comments: