5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Really Excited to Show This Weekend!!

The show is going to be held at Stokely Farms, where I took riding lessons as a kid! Fun!
Here is a link to the show bill.

Here are the classes I'm going to ride Margo in:

BEGINNER EQUITATION DIVISION
Children/Adult Amateur. Fences 2 ’to 2’3”. If competing in this division, rider cannot jump 2’6”’ or higher at the same show.
16. Beginner Equitation Over Fences
17. Beginner Equitation Under Saddle

SCHOOLING JUMPER
Open. Fence height 2’ to 2’3”. Clean rounds return for a timed jump off in Jumper I. One timed round in Jumper II.
24. Schooling Jumper I
25. Schooling Jumper II

AND Mateo's going to come with!! Woohoo! AND I am going to braid Margo! She will look so pretty!!!

No comments: