5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Omg...

The next SMHJA show has the worst class order ever! :(

My first classes, Schooling Jumper #1 and #2 are class one and class two of the day, starting at 9 a.m.

The other two classes I want to enter are Beginner Eq on the Flat and Beginner Eq Over Fences, class numbers 41 and 42! At the very end of the day! Grrr!

Link to show bill

I don't know what I am to do, I dont want to be there ALL day though, talk about a sunburn and a cranky Margo/Sara... Grr!

But I do want to stay and see Melinda in her classes! ERRR

Grr, Err! Grr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah was talking about the crappy order of things too...

Maybe for just this show you could skip doing the jumpers, and take her in the hunter classes, that way they'd all be after 1 so you wouldn't have a whole LOOONG day there. Why not? Margo's doesn't HAVE to do jumpers every time, right?

Plus, Sarah is going to take Kaz along - if he's doing well he might accidently get taken into one of those HUS classes... laadeeedah... wouldn't THAT be worth seeing too? lol....

T.

Sara said...

hmmmm! yeah... :)