5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Maple Ridge Horse Show Results

 Margo:
Schooling Jumper I: No placing, went off course
Schooling Jumper II: 5th out of nine, timed round

Lead Line: Sophie won 1st place and a trophy!

Training Hunter I: 5th out of nine =/
Training Hunter II: No placing, refusal
Training Hunter Under Saddle: 3rd out of nine :)

Darla:
Hunter Hack I: 4th out of six
Hunter Hack II: 4th out of six

Adult Amateur Crossbars Hunter I: 3rd out of five
Adult Amateur Crossbars Hunter II: 3rd out of five
Adult Amateur Crossbars Hunter Under Saddle: 1st out of six (!)
Reserve Champion of this division! :)

Yay, pretty good for Darla's first show! Sophie did good at lead line, she is so cute. Margo would have done a lot better if I would have rode better, but I ended up with some sweet jumping pics of her! :)

Darla...
 Sophie
 Margo


No comments: