5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Missouri Weather...

Friday night, when I got home from work, it was nice enough out that I rode Margo around my pasture in a t-shirt and jeans. Then I woke up Saturday to a 1/2 inch of snow! Come Sunday, it is sweatshirt weather again... Good grief!

Daniel and I had fun at the Sertoma Club Chili Cook-Off Saturday. Here is a picture. I don't know if I am in it... :)

I had one claustrophobic moment, coming out of a crowded stairwell, there was no where to go, then people behind us started trying to push through... yikes! Dan said "Don't yell 'fire'!" Gah! Give me some space! :)

Spent all day Sunday shopping and cleaning house, but I was able to squeeze in a quick ride over at my farrier, Cody's place, he has an outdoor arena 6 miles from me. Fun!

No comments: