5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Talbot Trail Ride on Ash Wednesday...

Tara and I were able to get out and ride yesterday! We went to the North section of Talbot C.A. in Lawrence Co. Here is the main entrance... (Taking pictures while driving, a la Uncle John, is not as easy as it appears!)

Margo and my rig...

Amber and Tara's rig...

Margo, waiting to go, in her Little Joe Bareback Saddle and Equipedic pad... (She says "Hurry up lady!")

Close up of my saddle and pad...

Close up of Tara's... (We have the same set up here, but different colors... Tara dyed her billets black, I think I am going to as well...)

Amber is so cute...

Margo is ready, let's go!

So we went... We were out for over two hours, it was really nice. Almost hot out... Sorry, no pictures on the trail... You will just have to imagine. :) We did see a herd of deer, that was nice, and we rode along the side of a pretty 5 acre lake...
Here is Margo and I when we got back...

She is silly...

More pictures... Margo had to shake once I got off..

:) That's better...

What a pretty girl... Even all sweaty... Who wouldn't want a mare like her? :)

And so we left... Here we are, 1 mile from the Middle of No Where, Missouri...

And there is my house... "Margo, we are home!"

No comments: