5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Horse Stuff to do This Weekend

I am sooo glad it is Friday! Lots of horse stuff to go do this weekend, even though they are predicting snow on Saturday. (Yuck!)

Tonight: Horse Auction at Springfield Livestock Marketing Center. I will probably stop by on my way home, I like to see what shows up there.

Saturday: BLM Mustang and Burro Auction, Humansville, MO. Here is the link.
Tara and I talked about going up there, I have never been to a BLM auction, but I think we are going to pass, with the snow and long drive there.

Coggins Clinic at Fair Grove Saddle Club Arena on Saturday at 1:00. If rained out, it will be the next weekend.

Also this weekend, Cowboy Classic Pro Rodeo, at the Springfield Fairgrounds. My friend Ryan won tickets on the radio and asked if I want to go. We will see... :)
I told Ryan she might be able to find a cute cowboy out there... :)

COON HUNT Saturday! Here is the link. I only included this, because Ash Grove Coon Hunter's Assn's building is just down the road and around the corner from me. What is a Coon Hunt? Do they hunt raccoons? Is that where the red fern grows?

Also on Saturday, I have to give Margo her shot of lute. It will cause her to come back into heat, after having be bred by my idiot neighbor's fugly stud last week. My poor baby! The vet said it will cause her to cramp up, sweat, and display mild colic like signs. :( It makes me SO angry that Margo has to go through that because of my stupid neighbor's ignorance!!! Arghhh!!!

On a happier note, my brother and sister-in-law are having a baby Monday!!! I am excited to see her, her name is Sadie Beth. :)

No comments: