5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Went Shopping!

Well, Tara and I went to the Shadowbrook Tack Swap (posted about below) and I scored some great deals!
Here is Margo, modeling her new set of boots that I scored for $10! (A little bit older, but nice soft leather and lots of life left!)

Open Front Boots

Fetlock Boots

I got a really nice breastplate for $5 (a little to big for Margo, I'll have to punch some holes in it)

I scored a brand new set of peacock stirrups for my Little Joe Bareback Saddle. (The rubber band pops off and releases your foot in case of a fall)

I purchased a nice older, but butter soft, snaffle bridle (only $20!)

I got a Stubben full cheek snaffle and a Korstell kimberwick for $1 each!

I also got Margo a cute fly bonnet for $1

I also got a nice pair of winter riding gloves for $5, a stack of Rita Mae Brown's foxhunting books for $5, a brand new Rambo fly sheet for Margo for $10 (too small though, I'll have to put it on e-bay), and I think that is it. It was a great sale, tons of stuff! I hope they have another one soon.

No comments: