5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Horse Ads and Other News

My friend Kelsey found this one...
Because being able to go through McDonald's drive-thru is an important skill most riders require of their horse. Link
Edited to ad:
Link

In other news, I drove around the corner this morning and three of my other idiot neighbor's horses were out on the road! Lovely. These people have 6-8 scrubby broodmares contained with an okay perimeter fence but cross fenced with one strand on knee high hot wire, which may or may not even be hot. (head shaking)

I have already stopped my car TWICE, on my way home from work, in my work clothes, and caught their loose horses for them. I have been able to bribe them back on to their property, and then used a tiny piece of rope to close off the "gate."

Well, this morning, I couldn't be bothered. I pray no one hits the horses with their car and gets hurt (horse or human), but good grief! I can't save the world!

No comments: