Well, last night, I got my pony cart partially reassembled. I picked up the wheels from Queen City Cycles (Only $25 for new bearings, axles greased and tires filled up.) I spray painted them black last night, then I put the wood slates back on the cart, which was like a jigsaw puzzle. (Note to self: mark which ones go where if I ever do that again!) One of the screws was striped though, so I need to buy a new one. Of course, I forgot to bring it with me to town... Duh! Cart is looking pretty nice though, in my opinion... Just need to rebuild the seat now, so I can get fat man Pete driving again! :) Yay!