5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Shiny Boots

Mateo gave my paddock boots a military shine this weekend. They have never been this clean! lol
Anyway, I was bummed to have missed watching my friend Kara ride at her clinic Sunday, but ending up taking Margo to Wilson's Creek to hack. Got to go both Sat and Sun, she was such a good girl. Lots of cantering... Rode in my new saddle, still getting used to it... It has a split in the seat, where it was discribed as just being cracked... told the seller I was disappointed, now pondering sending it back or not... it fits Margo, but I will never be able to get my money out of it down the road... grrr...
Back at work today, yuck, but only a 4 day week, thank goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just another thought - when you buy an older saddle, you very rarely look at it as something you will be able to get your money back on should you sell... you have to look at it as will you get your money's worth of USE out of it. Just sayin'...
But what happened to the thing at Tempo? Did Kara not go? Glad you got a good ride in, wish I could have joined you. Next weekend?

T.