5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Budweiser Clydesdales!

Mateo took me last night to see the Budweiser Clydesdales, who were in town for the Springfield Cardinals opening game. Pretty boys... What a handsome man
Hoofs! They were so big! Like dinner plates, weird shoes with lots of pad arrangements going on...

Sillyness.. they all stood so politely though...

We went and watched them get unhitched at the Dillions by our house. This one is just standing there waiting, what a good boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo pretty... love the drafties.

T.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I remember reading on a horse rescue site that a high % of drafties have hoof problems, so I'll bet they're heading that off or treating it with all those pad arrangements.

T.

Kara said...

So pretty but when I look at their feet the angles look so far off that they look uncomfortable. Mabey thats the way they are suppossed to be I don't know. hmm If they are not suppossed to be that way it make me want to kinck their butt for not taking care of them properly. They may shine but they must care for hooves too. I hope I am wrong they are so gorgeous!You lucky duck getting to see them.