5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Aerial Photos (From the Barn Roof)

Daniel was working on the roof of our big barn yesterday, so he snapped a few pictures...
Here is our back field, looking to the South.
From the barn roof, looking to the North-East. (The pond is my neighbor's)
Margo and Peter's dry lot is in the bottom of this photo. (Pretty view, eh?)
My ponies...
Margo and I riding around the pond last night...

I thought this was a cute pic. (More trotting bareback! I still haven't tried to lope, I am a wuss, but getting pretty comfortable at the trot!)
See Ya!

3 comments:

UB said...

Great shots. Sweet Donk is adorable!!

longrooffan said...

That would be why you always wear jeans when riding, especially bare back!! Ah yes, I fondly remember the time I learned that. Thanks for the memory.

Melinda said...

Too cute.....makes you feel like a kid again