5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Feed Room!

Drum rolls please.... Ta Da! My new feed room! (I wish I had a 'before' picture, it was FULL of trash in there!) (Dan found the poster hanging up in the bkgrd mixed in with the trash...) :) Looks nice, huh? :) New gate is hung! Painted B's-Nest-Truck blue, with leftover paint Dad gave us. Margo approves. (The tire is to keep it closed for now. Mags and Pete managed to get the gate open Saturday night! Naughty ponies!) Looking towards the door... The pile on the right is what we have left to burn, then my hay will be stacked there. :) Here is the trash that is left to be hauled away... Blurry pic, but you get the idea! Margo wants to know what I'm doing... Petey says "Got something to eat in there?" :) Yay!
I forgot to add these pictures... This is the outside of my new feed room... There was a really neat cloud Friday night, the light through the sky was cut in 1/2...

No comments: