5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

This Weekend

I had to call 911 this morning!
There was a huge bull grazing on the shoulder of Interstate Hwy 44! He must of escaped his field. Yikes! Not safe! :)

Anyway... This weekend...

1st of all, Happy Birthday to my niece Sofie! She turns two today! :) She is super cute, even with the rat!

2nd, I am taking Margo to a horse show tomorrow! Yay! We are going to Brighton Saddle Club's western show. Fun! Here is the link to their show bill.

Also on Saturday, is a Southwest Missouri Hunter/Jumper show at Shadowbrook Stable. It starts at 9 am, my other show starts at 3 pm. Soooo... I was thinking, since I will have Margo all cleaned up anyway, maybe I will take her over there 1st and show in a couple of Hunter Hack classes... :) Sounds fun!

So, I looked up the SMHJA show bill (here) and found out that their classes are $15 each! Yikes! I don't think I can afford that! Brighton's entry fees are a much more reasonable $3 each, with a $15 cap! :) So, I guess there goes my ambitious plans to take Mags to two shows in one day...

Anyway, wish me luck!

Oh yeah, tonight is the horse auction at Springfield Livestock Marketing Center. Fun! I will probably stop there and have a look on my way home. :)

Also on Saturday...
Sho-Me Stock Horse Show in Aurora... Starts at 7 pm... Hmmm... Maybe I should go to this one instead? It will definitely be cooler... Link

No comments: