5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

In Other News

Had a nice weekend even after last weeks freak out with Margo being bred by the neighbor's fugly stud.

Daniel and I went to a neat auction Saturday and scored a few good deals. He picked up a nice hose for his air compressor for $7, I got a leather halter with chain and lead for $4, and my best buy, a Passier English saddle for $95. It is really nice! And it fits Margo!

I got to try it out Sunday at Wilson's Creek. Tara and I were able to fit in an afternoon ride, it was quite nice. Good weather, saw three deer. I tried my new English saddle and liked it a lot. I'll post some pictures soon.

I was all excited to go to the Everton Saddle Club's Coggins Clinic on Sunday, but as I was getting ready to leave, I realized I missed it, it was Saturday! Gah! Oh well...

No comments: