5 Acre Dream (minus the 5 acres!)



Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Saddle

Found online:

Passier PT Dressage Saddle $2,095.00
One of the first PASSIER models is the PASSIER Traditional. This model also has a PS tree. The seat is made of VACHETTE leather. The saddle flaps are molded, without knee inserts. Please note that the standard saddle comes in a hard seat, a soft seat is available.

My is used, I bet it is older than me! Still beautiful, buttery soft leather, broke in nicely, only $95!

They are going used online for anywhere from $295 to $800+!

I think mine is a dressage saddle. I like how it is cut though, not so straight in the leg as more "modern" dressage saddles are... I can definitely use it for hunter stuff and I don't think anyone will notice.

I emailed the company, and as soon as I can provide them the serial #, they said they would let me know when it was made, etc.

:)

1 comment:

nisiammaja said...

Just rub it in!! :)
T.